Saturday 29 December 2012

2 weeks + 4 days - slow progress time

 

I think this is going to be a frustrating period for Nick. Although nothing is worse, progress is so slow and small that it's easy to overlook any improvements. He had problems getting to sleep again last night, so woke up late this morning. Most of the day has been spent lying down, although he has done his usual 3 sets of stretches and a few walks. We've increased the walking distance a little - walks today were 1.6 km and 1.4 km so far and he is planning on one more walk later this evening.

I wish that he was able to see his physio this week, but being between Christmas and New Year both his usual physios are on holiday so his next appointment is not for another four days. I feel that he is ready to be pushed a little, but I would prefer the physio to decide on the pushing rather than me.

He is still getting the strange sensation in his leg, but reading forums and other blogs this seems to be fairly common. I just have to stop worrying about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment